Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Break To Mark The Passing of Leonard Nimoy


    Just taking this week off to mark the passing of actor leonard Nimoy.   Whether as Mr. Spock on Star Trek or William Bell on Fringe; he was amazing.  For those of my generation he was a powerful presence on American television.  I could go on, but others have expressed their feelings and respect for him more eloquently than I am able to do.  He was one of The Greats  and no on can take that away.  God Bless Him and his family at this time.

2 comments:

  1. You are well aware of the impact Mr. Nimoy had on me, and might I say he may be responsible for our friendship: that is something I am eternally grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very true my friend. You are oldest and best friend and the connections are not lost on me. 27 years my friend.

      Delete