Saturday, October 4, 2014

Stand By For Action! We're About To Launch The Matchbox Stingray!


     Well, I've finally been able to add the Matchbox Stingray and Terror Fish set to my collection.  I've been wanting it for many years and the time was finally right make it happen.  It's really a nice set.  The Stingray itself is well made and is nicely detailed.  The propulsion turbine revolves which is quite cool.  I would have preferred a bit more detailing around the main viewports, but that's a minor complaint.  All in all, it's a nice little replica.  I'll let my photos say the rest.  Enjoy!









4 comments:

  1. Excellent addition to the collection Will - cool! This was on my ht-list as well but it'll have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly hopr you'll be able to add the set to your collection soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really moving the collection on a apace Will. Keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels good to see my collection progress.

      Delete