Sunday, August 3, 2014

Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy Is Pure Cinematic Awesome!


     Today I saw the film I've been waiting all summer for; Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.  I have been chomping at the bit to see this since the first trailer came out several  months ago.  It didn't disappoint.  Truth is, Marvel took an enormous chance bringing one of their lesser known properties to the big screen.  Lack of familiarity was the phrase of choice for naysayers who were convinced of failure from the moment Marvel announced Guardians was being made.  It turns out, however; that lack of familiarity is also it's greatest strength.  You can enter this world without any pre conceived notions and be surprised by what you find.  I'm clearly not a film critic and won't attempt to write a review.  I just want to say that if you're looking to end your summer movie season on a high note; Guardians will not disappoint.  It also doesn't hurt if you're a fan of pulp space adventure; unusual characters, and an amazing story with it's heart in the right place.  In the meantime I've included the trailer below.  Enjoy!

video

No comments:

Post a Comment