Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Light of Hope For A Frightened City!


      While on a recent visit to a Barnes & Noble bookstore; I found something really cool.  A mini Bat Signal searchlight model produced by a company called Running Press.  Running Press has a whole range of what they call Mega Mini Kits that feature everything from DC superheroes to Doctor Who. 
     The Bat Signal searchlight model is really amazing.  It's Sturdy and highly detailed.  It's a perfect addition to my Batmobile collection.  It even comes with a 48 page mini Batman book.  The best part is that it actually lights up. It actually shines the Bat Signal onto a wall.  It's fairly inexpesive too, I think I paid about 6.00 for it.  I'll let my photos say the rest.  Enjoy!









The cool Mini Book

2 comments:

  1. I have one of these too and it is really neat. Unfortunately, of the two Running Press toys I have, neither one came with the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you have one of these in your collection, but I'm sorry to hear it didn't come with the book.

    ReplyDelete