Saturday, April 12, 2014

The Hot Wheels Batman and Robin Movie Batmobile!



     I must confess that although I'm a huge Batman fan; I hated the movie Batman and Robin.  The camp level in this movie was so high that it made the 66 Batman TV series look like Citizen Kane.  Add to that bad editing, poor acting, and  ultimately no soul.  Having said this I level none of the blame for this movie on the designers of this film's Batmobile.  Although I don't like this design nearly as much as the Burton or Batman Forever versions; this Batmobile does have a lot of character.  Making it a convertible was certainly an interesting choice on the part of the designers as is the split-fin tail section.  
     The Hot Wheels offering is every bit as nice as the previous Batmobile toys I've posted here.  Hot Wheels never disappoints when it comes to Batmobile toys.  Solid, durable, and highly detailed.  The size makes it easy to display well.  I'll let the photos speak for themselves.  Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment