Monday, March 3, 2014

Quick Robin...To The Batboat! The Hot Wheels 66 Batboat with Trailer Hitch!


      It's no secret that I'm a huge Batman fan!  There is a special place in my heart for the 1966 incarnation of Batman.  After all; it was my first exposure to the character and forever cemented my interest in all things Batman.  The Batboat made its first appearance in Batman The Movie along with the Batcopter, and the Batcycle.  I've featured the Hot Wheels Batcopter and Batcycle in previous artices, and with the Batboat I now have the complete Hot Wheels 66 Batman vehicle collection.
      As with all Hot Wheels diecast toys; the Batboat is very very well made and highly detailed.  It's in scale with the 66 Batmobile and displays nicely.  The boat can separate from the all plastic trailer.  Hot Wheels certainly did a good job with this toy.  It was my first find at this year's Tucson Toy Show.  Enjoy!







Watch the Batboat in action!

2 comments:

  1. One of these decades I'm gonna get the Corgi version of this and the Batmobile. I can't count the number of times I've had them on 'watch' status in eBay and never followed up with a bid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. To be fair though; the cost for the Corgi toy is usually astronomical.

    ReplyDelete