Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Toy Hunter Season Three Kicks Off Tonight!

   Well, I've been waiting very patiently for tonight!  It's the beginning of Season 3 of Travel Channel's great series Toy Hunter!  My regular readers know that one of my great loves in life is collecting toys.  Space and Scifi toys specifically.  It should therefore come as no surprise that I LOVE Toy Hunter.  The series follows Jordan Hembrough who scours the country (lately the entire world) looking for rare and exciting toys to sell at major conventions.  His enthusiasm for locating rare and amazing toys is unparalleled.  If you like seeing cool toys and collectibles; this show is for you.  I had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with Jordan at the Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle last March.  He's every bit as nice in reality as he apears on the show.  Paul Woods over at the Project Sword Moonbase Central Blog met him a few months back at a convention in the UK.  That Con will appear in an episode this season.  Check your local listings on Travel Channel and tune in tonight!

My awesome meeting with Jordan at Emerald City Comic Con 2013!

2 comments:

  1. Great photo of you and the Hunter Will! Goes really well with my own when I met him in England in Birmingham. Can't wait for Series 3 to come this side of the pond. I hope it does! What a fantastic job he has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sure does my friend. It was a real pleasure meeting him. I'll be posting a weekly review of Series 3 on the blog. I'll let you know straight away when the Birmingham episode airs.

    ReplyDelete