Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Project Sword Moonbase Blog Is On Our Podcast And They Just Reached A Million Hits!

    First off, let me congratulate the crew of the Project Sword Moonbase Central Blog for reaching 1 million hits!  Excellent job my friends. Second, back in December I recorded a podcast with the Moonbase crew that should have been posted Dec 31st.  It was intended to be the first segment in a two-part end of  the  year special that I had planned with my regular co host Tim Bergeron.  Computer issues on my end and Tim recovering from surgery meant delays that we are just now overcoming.
     Below is the complete Project Sword Moonbase Podcast Special.  I was fortunate to be able to chat with all three members of the Moonbase crew (Paul Woods, Bill Bulloch, and Mike Burrows) and we had a great time.  I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.


7 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure Will, worth waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to the cast at this very minute Will. A great show and I had a real blast podguesting. You've done a helluva job recovering the show after your IT crash. Looking forward already to the next time we all speak together. Keep on SWORDin down at the Secret Space Base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words my friend. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished listening, Will. Great fun and a fine job, I feel like watching an episode of Thunderbirds followed by a Space 1999.- F.A.B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Think I'll watch an episode or two myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caught the podcast yesterday and enjoyed the banter immensely! Listenin' to you guys while workin' on my blog was definitely an enjoyable time!

    ReplyDelete