Saturday, November 30, 2013

Historic Meeting Between The Project Sword Moonbase Blog And The Secret Space Base!

   I'm very excited right now!  I'm going to be heard on The Project Sword Moonbase Podcast (Swordcast) Dec, 1 2013 on Celtica Radio.  This is a major privilege for me.  I'm a huge fan of their blog and podcast.  We'll be chatting about Doctor Who, Daleks, toys, and the like with Mike Burrows (Scoop)!  I'm adding a link for them below.  By the way, the awesome image above featuring the Gemini capsule and the Agena Target Vehicle was modified by the Moonbase Blog!  I'm planning a pair of End of Year podcast specials; one of which will focus on The Project Sword Moonbase crew!  I can't wait to have them on our show!



2 comments:

  1. It was a lot of fun talking to Scoop! I remember the show you featured in with him was very cool!

    ReplyDelete