Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Joker's Ride Is Nothing To Laugh At

   It's no secret that I'm a huge Batman fan.  I have a lot of Batmobile models and toys.  Thanks to my  friend Dan Foster in Olympia Washington I now have a Jokermobile!  The Corgi diecast Jokermobile is a really nice toy.  It's highly detailed and a great addition to my Batman collection.  I received it from Dan last March when we attended Emerald City Comic Con together.  Thanks again my friend.  I finally found the time to take some decent photos for the blog.  Enjoy!








2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo behind in my reading! I have all but one of this series from Corgi (can't remember which number it is tho) and as luck would have it it's one of the hardest and more expensive ones. Between this series and Eaglemoss a person can have one heckuva Batmobile/Villainmobile collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said it my friend. Between those two companies it's possible to have the definitive Bat motorpool. wouldn't that be cool?

    ReplyDelete