Thursday, October 3, 2013

Charawheels Ultraseven Pointer

    Anyone who has spent time on this blog knows; I'm  a sucker for diecast vehicle toys.  This is especially true when the toy is based on something from a great television series or movie.  Charawheels (a line of exclusive Japanese Hot Wheels vehicles) fits the bill perfectly.  Today we have the Charawheels Terrestrial Defense Force Pointer.  This car originated in the 1968 Japanese SF series Ultraseven from Tsuburaya Productions.  In the show it was equipped with lasers, forcefields, missiles, and a hover capability.  Just the type of car needed by an organization facing constant alien threats.  The toy is the standard hotwheels size and has a lot of great detail.  I'll soon be posting more of my Charaweels collection.  Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of Ultraseven or Charawheels! Interesting. I'll have to keep my eye out for these.

    ReplyDelete