Saturday, September 14, 2013

It's Time to Behold.....Mysteries From Beyond Earth!

    Last Saturday I posted the 70's UFO documentary Overlords of the UFO.  It brought back lots of good memories from my youth.  So I figured I'd post another 70's paranormal documentary this week.  Here we have Mysteries from Beyond Earth aka Journeys from Beyond Earth.  It's the documentary that throws everything into the mix like a steamy, paranormal stew.  Get your checklist ready because here we go:  UFOs, Atlantis, Ancient Astronauts, Bermuda Triangle, Witches, Hauntings, ESP, Kirlian Photography, Cryogenics, Cloning, Telekinesis, and Plant Telepathy (yes, you that's what I said).  Another very cool aspect of this film is the use of footage of the Space Cruiser C57D from Forbidden Planet and the Jupiter 2 from Lost in Space to simulate UFOs.

No comments:

Post a Comment