Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's the Batmobile from that other animated Batman series


To be fair, I wasn't a huge fan of the Kids WB animated series The Batman.  I'd spent several years as a fan of Batman The Animated Series and its spinoffs Superman The Animated Series, Justice League, and Justice League Unlimited.  These shows had a serious tone and featured the incredible Kevin Conroy as the voice of Batman/Bruce Wayne.  The Batman wasn't a bad series by any means.  It just couldn't fill the gap left by the previous shows after they ended.  Having said that I do like their take on the Batmobile.  Design wise it looks like the offspring of Knight Rider and a Cylon.  Try getting that image out of your head.  The Hot Wheels version is very cool.  Enjoy!








2 comments:

  1. Nice car Will! I never got into the various animated series mostly because we only have one TV and there was simply conflicting interests/schedules. I did buy a couple DVDs of the animated series and movies. They're neat but I'm already behind on watching those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Ed! This version of the Batmobile isn't my favorite, but it makes a good addition to the collection. By the way, I've been visiting your blog, but haven't been able to leave comments.

    ReplyDelete